We know that many of you would like to take control over how your planner looks and feels. With this in mind, we have taken our PDF Digital Teacher Planner and created versions for Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel. You will have all the key parts of our Teacher Planner, but with full control to make it work the way you want.
- Monthly calendar pages (July 2022 to, and including, July 2023) with space for notes, to-dos, and goals.
- Timetable page
- Week view page – perfect for having live links to lesson resources
- Assessment page, with auto-averaging of student scores and colour-formatting
- Parent communication log
- To-do list (with tick boxes and emojis)
- Notes page
- Clickable links to main sections
- A selection of stickers that can be copy and pasted where you want them
- Includes Monday to Saturday version and Sunday to Saturday versions – in BOTH vertical and horizontal timetable & week view format.
- Embedded links to help videos
- Example populated version to give you ideas for your own
- Prompt support from us to help you when you need it
All pages can be customised and duplicated.
We are truly excited by this planner and cannot wait to use it in school ourselves.