A fully editable calendar and teacher planner for 2022/23, built using Microsoft Excel. It includes annual date updates.
Editable Microsoft Excel Digital Teacher Planner | 2022/23
Out of stock
Out of stock
We know that many of you would like to take control over how your planner looks and feels. With this in mind, we have taken our PDF Digital Teacher Planner and created it using Microsoft Excel. You will have all the key parts of our Teacher Planner, but with full control to make it work the way you want.
★ FEATURES ★
- Monthly calendar pages (July 2022 to, and including, July 2023) with space for notes, to-dos, and goals.
- Timetable page
- Week view page – perfect for having live links to lesson resources
- Assessment page, with auto-averaging of student scores and colour-formatting
- Parent communication log
- To-do list (with tick boxes and emojis)
- Notes page
- Clickable links to main sections
- A selection of stickers that can be copied and pasted where you want them
- Includes Monday to Saturday version and Sunday to Saturday versions – in BOTH vertical and horizontal timetable & week view format.
- Embedded links to help videos
- Example populated version to give you ideas for your own
- All pages can be customized and duplicated.
★ WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY ★
You will get instant access to download a Zip file that contains the following:
- Monday to Sunday Week – Horizontal Version (Excel file)
- Monday to Sunday Week – Vertical Version (Excel file)
- Sunday to Saturday Week – Horizontal Version (Excel file)
- Sunday to Saturday Week – Vertical Version (Excel file)
★ FREE YEARLY UPDATES ★
We will update the dates for our teacher planner early in the following calendar year. Your purchase allows you access to the following years’ planner.
★ TUTORIAL VIDEOS ★
- Quick Introduction Video
- Video 1: Overview
- Video 2: How to copy and paste stickers
- Video 3: Editing the week view
- Video 4: Editing the to-do list
- Video 5: Editing the timetable
- Video 6: Editing the assessment page
- Video 7: Editing the communication log, notes page and monthly calendar
★ WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ★
This planner was designed using the desktop version of Microsoft Excel (the latest 365 version) on PC. It has not been tested on Mac but should work. Whilst most elements should also work on the web version of Excel, certain aspects (such as checkboxes) are not yet supported on the web version. Therefore, minor editing might be required to use this planner reliably with the web version of Excel.
★ IMPORTANT ★
- These have been formatted to work on screen and they have not been designed to be printed. However, you are free to print them if you wish, but please bear in mind you may need to make some changes to the layout.
- Please do not allow colleagues to make a copy of your planner – you have bought the right to use and edit a copy of the planner, but not for a team or a school. Please consider the time and effort put in by our team to make the planner before thinking of sharing. If you’d like to give access to a whole team or school, please email us and we will see what we can do: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are truly excited by this planner and cannot wait to use it in school ourselves.
3 Lessons, 4 Lessons, 5 Lessons, 6 Lessons, 7 Lessons, 8 Lessons, 9 Lessons, 10 Lessons
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.